The causes of water pollution, and what effects does this have on animal life and human society

Trag1112 1 / -  

Water contamination and living creatures

Pollution of water source related to rivers, lakes and seas is always a serious problem make humankind have various different worry and cause the environmentalist an array of thinking about finding out solutions effectively. The natural water source is contaminated that effeccts not only small species living offically based-rivers but also human society.

A question is taken out light that why the water pollution is get worse day by day and what the main reason of this is. The first strikely out one is the aware of humankind about this highly seriouus problem. The former or our ancient relatives seem not to be conceive about environment truely. They lived that mostly based on nature and didn't mind about any waste which is regarded as the result of their consumption released out nature. And this habit is still on as the technology boomed and developed. The children is also not equiped with knowledge about environment form their parents - the person with old thinking. The second reason for this is layed on habit of human which is acted the same day by day. The introduction of 4.0 companies and powerful technology has been producing products more and more based on plastics and materials used only 1 time. This one created a convenient trend on consumption but leaved a gaint waste disposed out nature. One pollutant additionally would have been rubbishes from the factories near the water source. On process, this kind of making new product used equipment having no filter to sort out raw waste and this caused the neighbour lakes or rivers be full of cans or plastics and further toxic substance.

Nature must have been put on consequences of pollution especially on species life and human also. The water with contaminated pollutants is an uncomfortable environment for kind of marines can't have long span life. The toxic substance can cause dread broadband of fishes or shrimps and ect. This marine species is partly food source for people so if there can be any disease on unhealthy aquatic sources human will get ill immediately or even die catastrophically.

Pollutants on river is neccessary to be reduced for the world green living together. Human need to change their habit for better ownlife and moreover, for species in water and their own food everyday.
The prompt paraphrase lacks coherence. The amount of words used in reference to the original discussion topic does not help the reader learn about the original discussion topic and guide questions. It is as if a dictionary exploded in that paragraph without an effort from the writer to clean up the paragraph so that it makes sense to the reader. That paragraph does not reflect a properly developed restatement and response.

Sadly, this directionless writing based on an illogical representation of writer thoughts and question response relevance exists throughout the discussion paragraphs. The reader is left wondering about the main objective of the writer. Whatever the reasoning and logic of the presentation has been lost in translation from one language to the next. The writing is inefficient, illogical, and confusing.

The only way the writing can improve in if the writer slows down and goes back to the basics starling with vocabulary development and simple sentence lessons leading into basic English sentence familiarity.

Home / Writing Feedback / The causes of water pollution, and what effects does this have on animal life and human society