Environment challenges: water pollution, air pollution, hazardous waste dumps and acid rain

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Summary TED: New Thinking on the Climate Crisis

Mr. Al Gore, a speaker of TEDtalk about Climate Crisis, told us that environment challenges such as water pollution, air pollution, hazardous waste dumps and also acid rain become an environmental problem. But the most crucial problem that rarely happened on the earth is a climate crisis. We must pay our attention to this issue because everything has affected. We have work to do and give our global solutions exactly.

He gives us the real example such in the North Polar ice cap (Greenland). It has decreasing amount areas of the ice cap in the summer season and will come back in the winter season as well. Not as a permanent ice, but look likes a vulnerable ice. Global warming takes a part this condition, which caused of human activities. He said that, in the fact this issue being the last problem to solve. Thus, it would be our task to takes a part of it.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi there^^
it is nice summary
but i will give you some corrections

>>Mr. Al Gore, a speaker of TED thought about Climate Crisis, told us that (...) and also acid rain become anthe environmental problems

>>He givesgave us the real example such in the North Polar ice cap (Greenland)

>>Not as a permanent ice, but look likes a vulnerable ice >> it is not a permanent ice but it looks like a vulnerable

(s+v+o .... but s+v+o....)

hope it helps ^^^
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
have become an environmental problems .....

but, the most crucial problem, among others, on the earth is the climate crisis.

.... because everything has get affected

We have work to do and give our global solutions exactly.

we need to exactly work at it, globally, in order to present effective solutions

He givesGAVE us the real example of this current predicament such in the North Polar ice capin the ice cap in the North (Greenland). It has decreasing amount areas of the ice capthat ice area has been decreasing in the summer season and will be reformed in the winter season as well.

Global warming takes a part [PREPOSITION] this condition, which caused of BY human activities. He said that, in the fact this issue HAS BEEN being the last problem to solve. Thus, it would be our task to takes a part of it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Environment challenges: water pollution, air pollution, hazardous waste dumps and acid rain