The change of Stockfort village in 1930 and 2010

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The picture illustrates about the Stokeford town change during 80 years. It is apparent from the information that village was developing significantly with there was many housing and new road construct.

To begin in 1930, from the north to the south the east of Rivers Stock in the village only had one of the major roads. Besides that, there are some farmlands on there. Then there was a post office on the left side of the road, beside the north of building there were two shops and some houses, the opposite was a primary school. In addition in the middle of town, a large house stayed and this building surrounded by a huge garden.

In contrast, over the next 8 decades in 2010, the village many experienced some alteration, in which people in Stokeford village eliminate all the farmland and also demolish all shops which it replaced with a housing and new road. the primary school in this town was developing with constructed of the new building on the east side. In addition, the Large Houses was replaced with a Retirement Home in which the garden area was reduced. Then in the front of this building government build of the housing area.

The picture MAPS illustrates about the CHANGES IN Stokeford t Town change during 80 years OVER THE PAST 8 DECADES. ... that THE village was developing DEVELOPED significantly with there was many MORE housing and new road construct .

To begin in IN1930, THERE WAS ONLY ONE MAJOR ROAD from the north to the south the east of Rivers Stock in the village only had one of the major roads . Besides that, there are some farmlands on there. ... the opposite was OPPOSITE ROAD HAD a primary school. In addition , in the middle of THE town, a large house stayed and this building WAS surrounded by a huge garden.

In contrast, over OVER the next 8 decades , SPECIFICALLY in 2010, the village many experienced some alteration CHANGES, in which people in OF Stokeford village eliminateD all the farmland and also demolishED all shops which it replaced with a AND REPLACED IT WITH housing and new road. the THE primary school in this town was developing with DEMOLISHED AND constructed of the new building ANEW on the east side. In addition, the Large Houses large houses WERE was replaced with BY a Retirement Home in which WHERE the garden area was reduced. Then in the front of this building , THE government build of the BUILT A housing area.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
It is apparent (it appears) from the information that village was developing significantly with there was many housing and new road construct. . There was many housing and new construction of road.

To begin in 1930 to begin, in 1930, from the north to the south ...
Besides that, there are some farmlands on there over there. Then Then, there was a post office on the left side of the road, (.) Next, beside the north of building there were two shops and some houses (beside the north of building),(.) (Subsequently), the opposite was a primary school. In addition in the middle of town, a large house stayed (there was a large house in the middle of town) and this building (is) surrounded by a huge garden.
awe_28 25 / 10 6  
The picture illustrates about the Stokeford town change during 80 years. THE MAPS ILLUSTRATE THE ALTERATION OF STOKEFORD TOWN OVER 80-YEAR PERIOD. It is apparent from the information that THE village was developingDEVELOPED significantly with there was many housing and new road construct. SINCE THERE WERE LOTS OF NEW HOUSING AND ROAD CONSTRUCTED.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
hy Adie. Let me check your writing.

1. The picture illustrates aboutchanges of the Stokeford town change during 80 years.

2. It is apparent from the information that village was developing ...
Overall, it can clearly be seen that there were significant developments in housing and new road construction .

3. To begin in 1930, from the north to the south the eastthe southeast of Rivers Stock in the village only had one of the major roads.

4. Besides that, there arewere some farmlands on there .

5. Afterwards , beside the north of building there were two shops and some houses, and the opposite was a primary school.
... house stayed and this building was surrounded by a huge garden.

6. In contrast, over the next 8 decades in 2010, the village many experienced some alteration,alterations in which people in Stokeford village eliminateeliminated all the farmland and alsodemolish replaced all shops which it replaced withby a housing and new road.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The change of Stockfort village in 1930 and 2010