The changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question:
The graph below shows the changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007

Answer
A breakdown of the information about the optimum rate of Asian elephants had been changed in ASEAN countries started in 1997. Overall, it can be seen that the number of elephants was decreased similarly in the latter period except Laos and Cambodia while India broke the record as the highest one declining.

Initially, the highest one proportion of elephants was showed in the line of India. This record was followed by Thailand and Malaysia with roughly by 2000 elephants in 2004. Surprisingly, Cambodia was less increased changing by 100 elephants while Laos was stabled steadily in 1994 and 2004.

Eventually, the lowest one proportion of elephants was appeared in the line of Vietnam in 2004. This trend was followed by China and Myanmar approximately by 450-500 elephants. In additional, the other ASEAN countries that had narrowed rate of changing were Sri Langka and Vietnam in the latter year.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai ms eve
I have few corrections for you
Hope it helps

... information about the optimumestimated rate of Asian elephants ...

... similarly in the latter period, except Laos and Cambodia, while India broke ...<< do not forget to use comma

This record was followed by Thailand ...

Eventually, the lowest one proportion of elephants washas appeared in the...
... rate of changing were Sri Lanka and Vietnam in the latter year.

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / The changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007