Changes on The Percentage of Rural and Urban Household Who Has Internet Access

Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
The bar chart shows the percentage of city and village household in European country who has internet access between 1999 and 2004. Overall, it can be seen that the propoortion of household internet acces in both areas increased significantly over 5 years.

With regard to the proportion of household internet access in the first 3 years, in 1999 both rural and urban or suburban had just under one in ten. However, in the following year it saw a dramatic rise in the proportion of household internet access in urban area at 30%, while it was only approximately 5% in rural area. Next, in 2001, those proportion increased slightly by 10% for city household and by 5% for village household.

Turning to the percentage of household internet access from 2001 to 2004, while the proportion in rural area rose markedly by 15% from 2001 to 2002, the percentage of household internet acces in urban household increased by approximately 12%. After one year, the proportion of household internet access in both urban or suburban and rural household rose gradually and ended at around 55% and 35%, respectively.

justivy03 - / 2363 607  
The bar chart shows the percentage of (THE) city and (THE) village household in European country ...
Overall, it can be seen that the propoortion (PROPORTION) of household internet acces (ACCESS) in both areas increased ...

... by 10% for city household and by 5% for (THE) village household.

... while the proportion in rural area rose (markedly - REMARKABLY) by 15% from 2001 to 2002, the percentage of household internet acces (ACCESS) in urban household increased by approximately 12%.

Stacy, your analysis of the graph is accurate and precise just make sure you turn on your spell check on your computer before sending your analysis.

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Changes on The Percentage of Rural and Urban Household Who Has Internet Access