Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Changing children's unhealthy lifestyle by parents', schools' and government's active role

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

A healthy lifestyle is an essential aspect in human life. For this reason, many children today have unhealthy lifestyle as they spend much time regularly to play online games or to watch movie. As such, some people say that schools and parents have to be responsible to solve this problem. Whilst it is true to some reasonable, I strongly argue that this needs an active role from government and health authorities to raise the awareness of children in changing their lifestyle.

With regard to an unhealthy lifestyle of children, lots of people encourage that schools and parents must contribute to maintain children's healthy style. For example, parents should restrict playing times for their children like just allowing the children to play games in holiday times and also can be selective in providing variety of foods at home, whereas schools can make one particular subject in their studies which socialize how important healthy style for human life. As a result, children can change their way of life after they have new knowledge about perfect lifestyle.

However, government and health authorities play more significant role to measure this problem. To illustrate, they make a strict regulation to protect companies' products which can lead children to have poor quality of health. Meanwhile, a massive campaign of perfect lifestyle can become health stakeholders' duties. As a consequence, children will be aware that having perfect health and changing behavior are an important action.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although responsibility of schools and parents is needed to solve the problem of children's unhealthy style, government's action to tackle the problem is more effective. Undoubtedly, I believe that good cooperation among schools, parents and government is a vital aspect to solve this problem.

Home / Writing Feedback / Changing children's unhealthy lifestyle by parents', schools' and government's active role