The Chart of Bulgaria people who wants to go abroad - IELTS TASK 1

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The chart shows, the comparison of Bulgarian dwellers which wants to go overseas in 2002, 2006 and 2008 and divided by the education background. Overall it can be seen that, secondary education degree dominating the percentages in all following years.

To begin with , there was a gradual increase in the number of individuals who had elementary or lower education background at solely 32% in the end of the year. It was solely decreased by 14% from the beginning of the period. On the other hand, although people with secondary education program experienced the highest percentage, it seems decreased gently to 59% in 2008.

Moreover, scholars of higher education remain in the lowest number with fluctuated percentage in 2002,2006 and 2008, it was 17%, two in ten and 9% respectively. In contrast, the chart present a considerable higher in the number of people with secondary education background at 65%, 61% and 59% respectively for each year.

lcturn87 - / 435 236  
Hello, I can help you with your summary.

Since this chart shows years in the past, your verbs should be in the past. There are two comparisons. Here is a suggestion: "The chart shows the percentage of those who wanted to go overseas in 2002, 2006, and 2008, and their level of education." This can be confusing, so I used the title as a guide. Change the last part of the next sentence "...those with a secondary education had the highest percentage all three years." When you summarize the information in this sentence, I think you could use highest and three to be more specific.

2nd paragraph: "at the end of the year" Delete "was solely " and change decreased to "increased". (The numbers show that it was at 18% and then ended at 32%).

-"secondary education programs". it seems decreased gently to "...this decreased to 59% in 2008."

3rd paragraph: You list more than one percentage so change the word to percentages. Also, you should list "..17%, 20%, 9%, respectively". In the next sentence, add an -s to the end of present and background. Delete in the . Place a comma after 59%.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Chart of Bulgaria people who wants to go abroad - IELTS TASK 1