Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

The chart below gives information about how families in one country spent their weekly income

Angrycat 1 / -  
The chart displays figures that contrast in allocating the weekly income of families in a specific country between 1968 and 2018.

Overall, it was evident that multiple families forked out too much money for food in 1968. Nevertheless, this trend has significantly decreased in 2018. Furthermore, housing, transport, and leisure activities tend to grow in 2018.

The primary reason food dominated expenditure in 1968 was that it had a high percentage, about 35 per cent. Nevertheless, it has strongly declined by 18 per cent in 2018. Next, families used to consume over 5% of fuel and power, but in 2018, they restricted their usage, gradually reducing it to under 5%. Besides, investing in clothing and footwear in 1968 was about 10%. It is the same for personal goods; however, they dramatically dropped less than or equal to 5% after six decades. Families spent their earnings on transport and housing, which rose from 10 to 19%. The other rose approximately 7%. In addition, people spent more on leisure in 2018 rather than in 1968. Finally, the percentage of household goods were plateaued from 1968 to 2018.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
Even though you have provided more than the minimum word count, the format for the presentation was not followed. This will result in a heavy deduction in your Task Accuracy score. There are a few things you have to remember:

1. The summary overview should have at least 2 sentences at all times covering 40 words or more to receive a TA and C+C preliminary score
2. The task 1 essay is always composed of 4 paragraphs. The overall trend should be integrated into the summary overview presentation rather than making it a stand alone line. That is because the trending sentence is considered a part of the summary overview.
3. The reporting paragraphs need to be composed of 2 separate paragraphs to show a clear analysis of the given image and also, allow you to better explain the image as you understand it.
markzily - / 8  
The chart highlights changes in how families allocated their weekly income in a specific country between 1968 and 2018. Food expenditure notably decreased from 35% in 1968 to 18% in 2018, while spending on housing, transport, and leisure activities increased over the same period.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below gives information about how families in one country spent their weekly income
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: