The chart gives information about the proportion of rail transport in four different states in 2007

Suhel92 1 / -  
Rail transport in four countries (UK, US, Japan and Italy) in 2007

The chart gives information about the proportion of rail transport in four different states during 2007. At first glance it is evident that while people use rail transport in USA witnessed the lowest point, cargo carried saw the highest level.

The regards to United Kingdom, the number of people using rail transport just over one in twenty and cargo carried stood at 22.2. Compared to Italy, while the number of people that use rail transport and cargo carried had fairly lower point than UK, passenger kilometers per head of population experienced a bigger level at 780. On the other words, USA tends to the bottom levels. Then reminded four-fifths in passenger kilometers per head also 0.3 in people's rail transport. However, it can be seen that the figure for cargo carried showed the top rank at 2,820 billions of tons.

Interestingly, the proportion for Japan illustrated the most popular rail transport representing approximately less than a third. Moreover, it was the second most popular at 23.01 billions of tons in cargo carried.

Suhel, you interpreted the chart properly. The grammar that you used just needs to be corrected. Let me show you the correct form of your mistakes below:

states during in 2007

At first glance , it is evident that while people use rail transport in USA, THE COUNTRY ALSO witnessed ITS lowest point WITH cargo carried saw PRODUCING the highest level.

The WITH regards to United Kingdom

people using rail transport WAS just over one in twenty and

while WHERE the number of people

had fairly lower pointS

On IN the other words, THE USA tends to BE AT the bottom levels.

Then reminded four-fifths in passenger kilometers per head also 0.3 in people's rail transport.

- I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence. Please clarify.

billions of tons.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hi Suhel..

Let me try to rewrite this sentence

On the other words, USA tends to the bottom levels. Then reminded [...]

On the other hand, USA tends to be in the bottom levels with four-fifth kilometers per passenger distance and 0.3 people who use this rail transport. However, USA seen to became a considerable higher nations for transporting cargo at 2,820 billions of tons in 2007.

Good luck!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart gives information about the proportion of rail transport in four different states in 2007