The chart show that both parents, whether with very young children or juveniles, are happy enough.

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
The pie chart compares the proportion of Happiness of parents with children of different ages. The most significant fact to emerge from the chart is that both of parent, whether with very young children or juvenile children are happy enough.

With regard to parent with young adults, at a half of the percentage, parents were fairly happy. Subsequently, a mother or father who was very happy at just under a half, and it had difference of 3%, compared by parents who felt fairly charmed. Then, at 3% of parents were not happy, and it was the lowest number.

Moving to a more detailed analysis about parents with teenage children, at 61% parents who was fairly happy, and it was the highest proportion, compared with parents who was very happy and unhappy. Next, parents who were very happy showed nearly a half (35%), and then a very small number of parents who were unhappy, at 4% of the total percentage.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
With regard to parent with young adults, at a half of the percentage, parents were fairly happy. Subsequently, a mother or father who was very happy athappy with just under a half, and it had difference of 3%, compared bycompared with parents who felt fairly charmed. Then, at 3% of parents were not happy, and it was the lowest number.

Moving to a more detailed analysis aboutanalysis of parents with teenage children, at 61% parents who was fairly happy,

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart show that both parents, whether with very young children or juveniles, are happy enough.