The chart shows the percentage of female and male who passed their driving test in one Asian country

ngo kchi 1 / -  

People in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010

The bar chart illustrate the percentage of female and male who passed their driving test in one Asian contry over the course of 40 years starting in 1980.

Looking at the chart, it is immediately obvious that the percentage's women and men passed driving test in 2000 registered the highest. By contrast, in 1980, the number of male and female passed have the lowest with less than 76 per cent of

It is clear that the percentage of female and male who passed the driving test in 1980, 1990 had fluctuate. In 1980, the number of women passed driving test reached just under 50 percent, but the percentage of men passed the driving tesr was almost half that of women. Similary. in 1990, the per cent of women was higher than men with 13 percent.

Looking at the chart in more detail, the percentage of women have an upward trend with just under 70 percent in 2000, but in 2010 it was fall drop to 63 percent. Especially, in 2000 and 2010, the percentage of men gained approximate 50 percent.

You presented the trending statement in reverse. Avoid doing that in the future. You need to make sure that the reader can follow the correct discussion progression. So refer to the information as presented in the image, using the chronological order of data provided.

I found it difficult to read your paper because you have a problem referring to the correct time frame in your sentences. You need to make sure that you focus on past tense usage because all of these data come from the past. There are no present references so the present tense reference should not be used at all in this essay.

The biggest deduction in your score will be in the GRA section because of the confusion of your word usage and time references. These will also result in a lower C+C score. Which makes it difficult for you to achieve a passing base score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart shows the percentage of female and male who passed their driving test in one Asian country