The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects ...

maylly0 1 / -  

The bar chart report

The bar chart reveals information about the percentage of customer satisfaction with airline agencies while the table illustrates statistics about five aspects of the flying experience during the years 1999, 2000, and 2007.

Overall, client satisfaction increased considerably over the period given, whereas the number of dissatisfied people indicated the opposite. In any case, the courtesy of flight attendants showed the highest content compared with other aspects. The uncomfortable seats were the cause of people's disappointment.

The proportion of people who felt satisfied with airlines in 1999 was 65%. One year later, it gradually rose to 69% before reaching its peak of 72% in 2007. By contrast, the percentage of dissatisfied customers decreased continuously from 32% to 24% in 2007.

According to the table, travelers were most pleased with airline staff and plane schedules and least pleased with the seats. The data demonstrated that only 47% of travelers felt the seats were comfortable in 2007. Besides, there was no data shown from 1999 to 2000. Although the rate of pleasure of check-in/ gate agents fell in 2007, it tended to increase to 89% in the US during 2000. The satisfaction with the courtesy flight attendants grew to start in 1999 and was highest at 92% in 2007. Moreover, the satisfaction with ticket prices and schedules progressively rose by 20% and 4% respectively.
The statistics about airline agencies are a totally different discussion presentation from the 5 aspects of flying experience. Though both are connected to the topic of flying, these represent 2 different discussion ideas. It is because of the different representations that the ideas should not be presented in a single sentence. These should be presented in 2 separate sentences within the same paragraph to clearly represent the image focuses. These ideas should be identified with its accompanying image rather than as a collective statement. A collective statement does not always increase the clarity of the discussion topic presentation.

The trending statement lacks clarity. It does not differentiate between the source of information (which image?) and how these measurements were collated (type of measurement). The trending statement was more confusing rather than useful and informative in this case.

Use a uniform discussion presentation. Indicate which image is being analyzed in the paragraph. Make sure to anchor the image to a starting year to add to the authority and accuracy of the discussion. Without a uniform presentation, the paragraphs tend to confuse the reader with the information presented.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects ...