The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people in the US, and the effect of children on the overall ratings of married couples.

The charts give information on the level of happiness for people who are single and have a husband or wife in the US, and then married couples who do not have children and have children by the age of their children. Overall, it can be seen that the rate happiness people is same which is under 50 percent, but humans which have partner life spouse twice happier than the unmarried. In additional, there is a bit difference between the percentage people who have children and they who do not have children in their lives.

There is 45 percent of happy level by people was married at 18-29 years old. It is bigger than young and old people between age groups 30-49 and over 65 who have a level of happiness as much as 44 percent. While age groups 50-65 years old, there is 40 percent of happy level.

The number of percentage who has a level of happiness under 35 percent is unmarried people. Between 18 and 64 age groups have percentages around 21-22 percent, while over 65 years old just 34 percent. Afterwards, people who have children show a level happiness under 50 percent. Having children who under 18 years old for their life have percentages as much as 41 percent. And then 43 percent is the percentages of people do not have children.

Mathew8 5 / 12  
Hello ReskiRamadani88
I have some advice to you

people who are single and have a husband or wife in the US
...i think better if you change with couple

which have partner life spouse twice happier
....partner= couple, spouse= couple related to wife and husband. i think you just one of them

a bit difference between the percentage people
...using between should have two bodies such between alfa and beta

Home / Writing Feedback / The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people