"Child's learning process" - Teaching Context

isai 12 / 111  
This is my brief for the teaching context. What do you say ? Is it correct ?

As far as I am concerned , Child's learning process in learning from experience, knowledge and give meaning to knowledge. Transfer learning; child should know the meaning of learning and using the acquired knowledge and competency to solve problems in life. Students as learners; teacher to learn the strategy and help to bridge the old knowledge with new knowledge and facilitate learning activities. The importance of learning environments; students work and learn in theater directing from nearby teachers.

OR

This would be better ...

In the contextual teaching and learning are an approach that empowers students with the hope of more students could extract knowledge in their minds, not memorize facts. Besides, students learn through experience not to memorize, remember knowledge is not a tool that is ready with the facts and accepted the concept, but something must be done by students. With that rational knowledge is always changing according to the pace.

What would be a suitable traning for an English teacher ? Any ideas ?

Regards

Isai
As far as I am concerned, a child's...

learning process in learning from consists of experience, knowledge, and meaning derived from knowledge.

Transfer learning; a child should know the ...

In the contextual teaching and learning are is an approach that empowers students with the hope that more students could extract knowledge in their minds, not merely memorize facts.

With that process, rational knowledge is always changing according to the pace.---I don't really understand this ending.

The second option seems better! Active learning is better than passive learning.
OP isai 12 / 111  
TQ Kevin

Home / Writing Feedback / "Child's learning process" - Teaching Context