Children Obesity ratio has risen in western countries

KhatarizNS 3 / 5  
The ratio of overweight children in western countries has risen by almost 20 percent in the last decade. Upon this problem, there are several reasons why this problem happens. Consequently, this is followed by some negative impacts on the children.

Lifestyle is an important factor for the children obesity. According to Center of Disease Control and Prevention, childhood obesity had doubled in children and quadrupled for adolescents in the past of 30 years. This means that the current lifestyle is not healthy for the children, children are not physically active because they tend to play inside the house rather than outside. They prefer to play computer or console games instead of doing sports. And the children are more interested in eating fast food that is not healthy for them. The number of junk food advertisements in television, radio and even internet make children want to eat fast food more than they should and this is disastrous.

The impact of childhood obesity is dangerous and can be life-threatening. Child with obesity are prone to health diseases like heart disease and diabetes mellitus. These diseases can weakens a child abilities. Beside that, being an obese also cause emotional changes for the child. A child with obese can feel easily depressed because they are being different with their normal friends. This can result in low confidence and individualistic manners. Hence, a child with obese can be hurt both physically and emotionally.

The conclusion is, The ratio of overweight children has gone up by relatively twenty percent in the last decade in western countries. Several reasons has caused this problem and then this problem is followed by negative impacts on them.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi...

... risen by almost 20 percent inover the last decade

too much children in your essay, please using the same word such as childhood

at fast food more than they should normally. and this is disastrous .

Beside thatOn the other hand , being an obese also ...

Beside that, being an obese also cause emotional changes for the child.

A child with obese can feel easilyeasier to depressed than others, because they are being different with their normal friendsthey think, they are un-normal child

The conclusion is, In conclusion, the ratio of overweight children ...

thank you..
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
Let me land you a hand ..
Well, it is gonna difficult since you did not write the question. So, in the next time, pleas write it also to help us recheck your essay.

(...) Consequently, this is followed by some negative impacts on the children (just mention it)

Let me rewrite it ..

Hot issue comes to child's life style. It is reported that escalating the proportion of overweight children is surprising by roughly 20 percent in the last of decade. While the claim of Junk food which is the reason of it becomes the popular one, it is also believed the mentioned cause leads to illness-related food namely heart decease and stroke.

Home / Writing Feedback / Children Obesity ratio has risen in western countries