china's one child policy has been carried out successfully

tuanh24 1 / -  
The chart illustrates the proportion of single-child families in cities, outskirts and rural areas of China between 1980 and 2000.
It is clear that in 1980, the proportion in cities, decreased dramatically over the period shown, but the proportion in 2000 was significantly higher.
In the year 1980, the proportion in cites and outskirts reached 50% and 40% respectively, while the proportion in rural areas was only 10%. Ten years later in 1990, the proportion almost doubled in cities reaching 95% and that in outskirts increased 30% from 40% to 70%, while rural areas experienced a rise of only 10% reaching 20% of the total in those areas.

In 2000, the proportion in cites was the same as in the outskirts. There is still a long way to go before the proportion of single child families in rural areas reaches the same level as that of cities and outskirts
129 words is an unacceptable number of words for a task 1 presentation. It does not meet the minimum 150 word requirement. Writing less than that number of words will result in an automatic failing score. The score will automatically be failing because there will be deductions regarding the missing word count against the percentage of the word requirement. Always opt to write at least 150 words to avoid failing the essay test based on a technicality.

The second part of the image is under developed. There is a lack of proper analysis in that section which led to the low word count and also, a lack of insight into the information provided. It could have used more explanations and information study. Doing so would have helped you meet the minimum word count as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / china's one child policy has been carried out successfully