Chinese children Learning English by screaming it.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
TED SUMMARY : english manias

Ted's video talking about mania especially in English. It can be good, alarming, and also deadly. Chinese children Learning English by screaming it. The largest English speaking countries are China since about 25% graduated based on English. the English language also provides opportunities for better life such as job vacancy and to enter favorite school. Nowadays, English being the global conversation to tackle about the global problem such as climate change, poverty, hunger, and also disease. It is appeared to be true that English can bring hope for better future.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Ted's videoIS talking about ...
Chinese children LearningLEARN English by screaming it. The largest English PROPORTION speaking countries areIS China since about ...
... job vacancy and to enterENTERING SUCH favorite school. Nowadays, English IS being the global conversation ...
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha, here is my thought;

(1) Ted's video talking about mania especially in English. It can be good, ...(I think these sentences are unnecessary to mention on your summary)
(2) Chinese children Learning English [...] 25% graduated based on English.the largest country learning English, nowadays, is China where children should be good speaker in English
(3) the English languageEnglish also provides (...) life such as job vacancy and to enter favorite schoolobtaining job vacancy and getting higher education .
(4) Nowadays, English beingbecomes the global conversation to tackle about the global [...]
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello, let me give my correction

Ted's video is talking

provides many opportunities (because is plural and must be add many)

are China since about 25% which graduated (because two verbs must be separated by connector)

thank you
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give several advice for you. Feel free to correct me.
1.Ted's video talking about mania especially in English. ---> it is unnecessary sentence for you introduction sentence.
2. It can be good, alarming, and also deadly.---> is it the main sentence? blur meaning. i suggest you to add one or two sentences as supporting sentences to make the main sentence clearly.

3.The largest English speaking countries are is China since ...
4. you need makes your summary more smoothly flow. Because in this summary, in my viewpoint, still lack of coherence one sentence with the others.
Keep writing and break a leg.

Home / Writing Feedback / Chinese children Learning English by screaming it.