Choose a job basing on salary or other factors needs to be considered?

hangha 1 / 1  
Many people choose their jobs based on the salary. Personally, I agree with the idea that money is the key consideration when deciding on a career because the cost of living, support their family

Money is necessary for the meet of our need. We all need to pay for housing, foods, bills, healthcare, and your children's health care. All that is for yourself. Beside, some have to support their parents, and relatives. That's the reason why it is a priority to at least earn money that allows them to cover these needs and have a reasonable quality of life. In addition, if you have enough money, you can go out for travel which will broad your horizon and enhance your knowledge. That's helpful for your career, may be will help to make more money in your work. you will have a chance to help your family with good living condition

if you are granted with high salary, but you are required to work far away from your family, it will not hurt you, it's easy for you to contact with your family with the modern technology. Nowadays with developed means of transport, It's also not difficult for you to travel log distance in short time.

In conclusion, it is true that factors unrelated to money affect people's decision on determining their job, I believe that the amount of monthly paying is the most influencing factor and should come first among other.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
Hello, I can help you with you essay.

First, the last sentence in the first paragraph needs a slight correction. Change the end of the sentence to:" because of the cost of living and supporting a family."

The 2nd paragraph: "Money is necessary to meet our basic needs." Change your to our. Delete the 3rd sentence. The next sentence change besides to "Also". Delete "go out for". You can simply state"... you can travel, which will broaden..." I'm unsure about the next sentence. Do you mean that traveling helps people rest and that helps them be more productive? Could you also state that traveling exposes others to language or ideas that make people communicate better and expand business matters internationally.

Making more money at work should be explained. Here is a correction to the last sentence: "You will help your family have better living conditions". Remember to begin sentences with a capital letter.

Place "a" before high salary. Place a period after you. Begin the next sentence with "It's easy for you to connect with your family with modern technology. The next sentence should begin with Today and it's should be all lowercase letters. Change the last part of the sentence to :"it's also not difficult for you to travel long distance in a short amount of time"

The last sentence: "I believe a salary is the most influential factor and should be the first choice."
OP hangha 1 / 1  
Thanks for your help

Home / Writing Feedback / Choose a job basing on salary or other factors needs to be considered?