City or village - what is better?

Taniad 4 / 15  
Nowadays the most active migrations come about inland. Basically, the resettlement is propelled by economic factors. Cities welcome commuters at their workplaces, and the picture is balanced with campers and cottagers forsaking the vanities of the urbs. Seeing no opportunities in the countryside, many villagers hive off to boroughs while well-off or retired townsfolk move to suburban houses.

In my view, it is not only personal preferences, but people's age and first concerns that determine their choice of habitation. For instance, parents preoccupied with their offspring's physical wellness would rather their children enjoy the environmentally friendly and less criminogenic outlands. Rustic peace and tranquility is another undisputed advantage for the senior citizens who choose to settle down in a rural homestead every here and there.

However, if you are an achiever who has always dreamed of the rush of city life, metropolis will suit you perfectly. Ambitions could be the main reason why young adults tend to take up the capital to accomplish their aims.

Hideous air pollution, traffic jams and overcrowding are obvious drawbacks of all urban centers. Car emissions and industrial exhaust affect town dwellers' health. According to recent research, the majority of Ukrainians have had some thyroid problems due to aerial contamination, the investigators assume.

In conclusion, both extensive urban areas and back-country have their pros and cons. While selecting a residence, one should bear in mind his or her personal prospects and priorities
gbush1357 1 / 2  
Not really sure about the guidelines of this paper, but I have a few suggestions. I think you can organize this paper much better if you create a thesis and then talk about the city in one paragraph and then village in another. You can then conclude with a concluding paragraph.

Another way to do this is to compare and contrast one point of the city and village in a paragraph and then compare and contrast another point in the next paragraph.

Good luck!
This style of writing has something special about it. It really carries my attention along.

In my view, it is not only personal preferences, but also people's ages and first concerns that determine their choice of habitation.

I think this might not be a real word: criminogenic

:-)

Wow, impressive conclusion...but put a period at the end!

Home / Writing Feedback / City or village - what is better?