college or university; Success or a good life in future through knowledge

thaontt1408 1 / 1  
1. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Attending college or university is dream of may people with many reasons. As far as I'm concerned, they are the wonderful environment providing new experience, increasing knowledge and gaining career preparation.

Firstly, students will have many opportunities undergoing new experiences different from the any earlier environment. Certainly, living independently both is interesting and has not least drawbacks. Besides, doing everything in your hand, you have to deal with some problems such as financial difficulty, argument with roommate, keeping balance leisure and studying time. Moreover, you have a chance to approach many social activities like taking part in music club, going volunteers which are great opportunities to make new friends. Through these ones communicating ability will be improved which helps you to acquire a higher level of confidence in life.

Secondly, college or university obviously is place enhancing your knowledge. Indeed, to finish assignments from professors, you have to look up useful information on so many materials, books or articles. This action's repetition, overtime, will accumulate a lot of knowledge in your mind. In addition, interacting with many people in university who are in different majors will helps you to enlarge understanding at other fields in society.

Finally, university maybe not lead you to become a successful person but is best place for your career preparation. Besides attaining basic knowledge for work, working in group, making presentations or increasing the pressure-enduring ability is integral to becoming a professional person in job. Furthermore, you are more easy to have a job for sure when possessing a college or university degree.

In conclusion, there are a lot of methods to reach success or have a good life in future. However, the safest and surest way is through knowledge. Meanwhile, attending university or college is a great opportunity to undergo new experiences, enlarge knowledge and facilitate care preparation. Hence, people should attend college or university.
OP thaontt1408 1 / 1  
Please revise essay for me, thanks a lot!
fikri 5 / 317 71  
in IELTS essay you cannot put abbreviation in your essay such as I'm,, you should write I am ..
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
many social activities like taking part in music club, going volunteers which are great opportunities to make new friends

These reasons are too weak to answer the prompt:

Why do you think people attend college or university?

You should have a specific example per paragraph to make your idea more lively.

The best advice is to have 4 paragraphs for your essay that includes the introduction, the (two arguments between) bodies and the conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / college or university; Success or a good life in future through knowledge