WRITING TASK 2: Colours impact on people

thaithu 4 / 9 2  

colours variety and our life

Psychologists have known for many years that colour affects how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour schemes when decorating places such as offices or hospitals. How true is this statement? How far colour influence people' health and capacity for work?

Over the past decade, colour design in architecture has rarely failed to draw public attention and promote debates. Some assert that colouring is simply a tiny portion in designing whilst others hold the view that it is undoubtedly of essence in human' health and productivity. In this essay, the analysis of this issue with te physical and psychological effects of colour will be discussed.

To begin with, it is an indisputable and undeniable fact that many large buildings namely hospitals, schools, offices usually have been colouredin some specific tones. As an illustration, it is abnormal to see the universities or working offices in grey or black since these colours are considered as symbols of misery and darkness. Conversely, most of these buildings take advantage of red, blue, yellow or white. Ila, an educational institution, for example, utilizes blue and white to keep the children greatly focused on the lessons.

Secondly, in terms of the colour's impacts on human, we could witness blue and red as examples. Blue is known as the colour of hope owing to its convinient and comfortable feeling it provides. Apparently, hopitals use it to support and encourage their patients in the promising life. Sveral educational centers and companies apply red as thier main concept. The reason for this is red possibly inspires us activeness and positiveness. Not only is it a proud and smart man of conveying the organization's motto, but it also an incentive to power up the staffs.

All things considered, under no circumstances should we be ignorant of the importance of colour in our daily life. Likewise, before designing from a tiny objects to a magnificient structure, approriate meaningful colour alternative is highly likely to be an integral step.
roswita116 16 / 37 17  
@thaithu
Hi, there. I would like to give you some feedback about your writing.😁😁

Your writing task 2 is well-structured, (including introduction, 2 body paragraphs and summary) and you used plenty of academic vocabularies which may help you to get a better score.

However, here I would like to point out that from your writing, I could not see any ideas which talking about "how far color influence people's health and capacity for work", from your paragraph, you just mentioned about color scheme when decorating places such as hospital or school.

Be aware of that in writing task 2, you should "answer" all the questions from the task and give your ideas and any further explanations. Otherwise, you may lose your band score cause of some parts of the task are not fully covered.

Hope my advice would help your future writing.😁😁
OP thaithu 4 / 9 2  
@roswita116
thanks for your comments. I consider part 2 in my essay mentioning the influence of colour on health and work, but maybe it's not clear enough. Can you suggest me other way to deal with this question?

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 2: Colours impact on people