IELTS - column chart about mobile phone ownerships in 6 countries.

phuongthao15389 4 / 9  
A glance at the column chart provides the number of mobile phone owners in six European countries in two separate years 2000 and 2005.

As can be seen from the graph, the mobile phone numbers increased dramatically in all 6 countries in the 5-year period.

Out of six nations, German experienced the greatest rise in the mobile phone ownerships from approximately 4 million to nearly 14 million in 5 years whereas Spain had the lowest growth of about 4 million. It is interesting to note that this country had the lowest number of mobile phone in 2 years 2000 and 2005.

Slightly more mobile phone numbers than German had in 2000, the UK witnessed a lower increase, reaching 12 million 5 years later. Meanwhile, Italy, Sweden, and France saw the relative similar growths of around 6 million throughout five years.
roshan4 6 / 12  
A glance at the column chart provides the number of mobile phone owners in six European countries in two separate years 2000 and 2005.As It can be seen from the graph, the mobile phone numbers increased dramatically in all 6 countries in the 5-year period.

Out of six nations, Germany experienced the greatest rise in the mobile phone ownerships from approximately 4 million to nearly 14 million in 5 years whereas Spain had the lowest growth of about 4 million. It is interesting to note that this country had the lowest number of mobile phone in 2 years 2000 and 2005.

It can be found that ... (missing country name )slightly more mobile phone numbers than German had in 2000, the UK witnessed a lower increase, reaching 12 million 5 years later. Meanwhile, Italy, Sweden, and France saw the relative similar growths of around 6 million throughout five years.

In conclusion, I would recommend that German community has increased the use of latest devices than any other countries.

I advice you to work on Good introduction, body and last but not least conclusion. I think it is good work if you have done first time. I would recommend you to use more connectors like moreover, however, in addition,...

Keep in mind that Examiner will give you band score on four areas
1. Task achievements
2. Coherence and cohesion
3. Lexical resources
4. Grammar.

You think how many bands you give your self for above work.

I would appreciate if you check my work and give your valuable opinion. I thank you in advance.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - column chart about mobile phone ownerships in 6 countries.