Common for a great number of children in lots of nations to involve in different kind of occupations

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is becoming increasingly common for a great number of children in lots of nations to involve in several sort of occupation. Whilst few people argue that this trend is obviously inappropriate for the young generation, the others think that it is such a priceless experience. In my opinion, even though the decision to work gives merit such as job experience and additional income to the children, I extremely believe that they necessarily pay more attention to their education and enjoy their childhood properly.

Some people assume that job experience is the precious benefit for children who consider working at the early age that should be taken into account. Job experience is extremely advantageous as a consideration when children enrol in a more well-paid. This is because the experienced children are assumed more qualified and responsible for performing work. A recent survey in Jakarta reveals that 78% of companies set job experience as a primary job qualification. However, labour in certain job apparently makes the children neglecting their study because they have enjoyed the salary that they earn and it results in the unqualified generations.

In reverse, the majority of people assume that it clearly cannot be justified for children labour in their early age as they necessarily focus on their education or spend their childhood by playing with their peers. Moreover, work in a certain company could disrupt their physical, mental and social development. For instance, a recent study by the team psychologist at the University of Indonesia found that children who work part-time or full-time in certain occupation experience a difficulty their personal and social relationship as well as there is a decline of accomplishment in their study. Therefore, I firmly believe that the young generation should enrich their knowledge in their early age before they involve in a real job because the worker with a lack of insight will not obtain a well-paid occupation.

To conclude, in spite of the statement that the job experience is a real benefit which can be obtained by the youngster, I strongly believe that it will better for children if they spend their childhood properly by focusing on their study and play with their pals.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
...the others think that(...)to work gives merits such as(...)they necessarily need to pay more attention to their education

...JobWork experience is extremely advantageous as a consideration when children enrol in a more well-paid job .

...the majority of people(...)by the team psychologist team at(...)a difficulty in their personal and social relationship

Home / Writing Feedback / Common for a great number of children in lots of nations to involve in different kind of occupations