Task 1- Comparison kind of movies watched in UK and US

Desty22 13 / 20 1  
The bar chart illustrates the number of film watched in England and Australia in 2001, categorized by US, UK Australian films and others; the line graph describes movie theater entry for thirty years. Overall, the majority films showed in both UK and Australia were US films, while England and Canberra witnessed the highest number in selling ticket in 2005.

US films considerably presented higher rate than others in both country. It represented more than 75% in UK and ten percent below of UK figure in Australia. Next, UK movies reached almost a fifth percent in UK, but less than ten percent screened in Canberra. The Australian films experienced the minority among all categories in its own country. The last category was other films was watched about 17% in Australia and screened five percent in UK.In 2005, UK and Australia showed the highest spectators for cinema, followed by 180 and 100 millions. However, UK and Australia had the same pattern from 1975 to 2005.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
Hello Desty, It is important to note that you have to create at least 3 paragraph by following the rule of grouping. For example, you can differ your body paragraph by the type of information. Here is my suggestion for your writing

I make a modification of your introduction for your consideration:

The bar chart illustrates the number of ...

The bar chart illustrates the percentage of original movies from several countries which were screened in the United Kingdoms and Australia in 2001. Meanwhile, the line graph shows the cinema admissions in millions of both nations between 1975 and 2005. Overall, both UK and Australia extremely attempted to show US films, and both of them witnessed an upward trend over the 30-years period.

Based on that introduction, you can write first body describing bar chart, started with the most interesting figure (US films). I try to separate this from your second paragraph.

US films considerably presented higher rate than others in both country. It represented more than 75% in UK and ten percent below of UK figure in Australia. Next, UK movies reached almost a fifth [five] percent in UK, but less than ten percent screened in Canberra. The Australian films experienced the [became] minority among all categories in its own country. The last category was other films [which] was watched about 17% in Australia and screened five percent in UK .

I think it is quite good for the first body, but if we moving to the next group, your explanation is not enough. Here is it.

In 2005, UK and Australia showed the highest spectators for cinema, followed by 180 and 100 millions. However, UK and Australia had the same pattern from 1975 to 2005.
You have to make balance explanation for those 2 groups.

Good job pal
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Dear Desty
The bar chart illustrates the number of film watched in England and Australia in 2001, categorized by US, UK Australian films and others;

The line graph describes movie theater entry for thirty years.

Note 1 : You must check clearly the information in the chart, not only in the bar chart but also in the line chart. In the first chart describes the percentage of films screened in Australia and the UK.

Note 2 : In the line graph describes the number of cinema admissions.

I will try to give you example :

The percentage of films screened and the number of cinema admissions in Australia and the UK the chart can be seen in the chart. At first glance, we can see clearly that the US films had the higher percentage than the other film categories not only in Australia but also in the UK. It is important to note that the number of cinema admissions in the UK was higher than Australia.

Thank You

Best Regards
Yusri
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
The bar chart illustrates the number of film films watched in England and Australia in 2001, categorized by US, UK, Australian films and others; the line graph describes movie theater entry for thirty yearsover a 30-year period . Overall, the majority films showed in both UK and Australia were US films, while England and Canberra witnessed the highest number in selling tickettheater-ticket selling in 2005.

US films considerably presented higher rate than others in both country countries. It represented more than 75% in UK and ten percent below of UK figure this amount was in Australia. Next, UK movies reached almost a fifth percent in The UK, but less than ten percent screened in Canberra. The Australian films experienced the minority among all categories in its own country. The last category was other films was watched about 17% in Australia and screened five percent in The UK . It is apparent that in the UK, UK and Australian movies were displayed more frequent than those in Australia, while other unmentioned movies gained popularity more in Australia . In 2005, UK and Australia showed the highest spectators for cinema, followed byaccounted for 180 and 100 million . However, UK and Australia had the same patternboth The UK and Australia experienced a dramatic increase from 1975 to 2005.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1- Comparison kind of movies watched in UK and US