Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 2

COMPUTERS ARE OFTEN ARGUED TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT INVENTION OF THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS

maiquynh 1 / -  
In this digital era, computers has become more essential to the humanbeing. The debate of whether these technological devices are the most indispensable invention of the last decades or not is still a complex issue. As far as I am concerned, this innovation in technology plays a vital role in developing both individuals and society.

First and foremost, computers can be regarded as a beneficial tool for education. Due to the widespread of virtual lessons on social media, namely Facebook or Youtube, the learners can effortlessly get access to a variety of information. As a result, they can obtain new knowledge and broaden their horizons. Additionally, with the appearance of online studying method, individuals are able to attend class without afraiding that they do not have enough spare time. Thus, the learners will have a freedom to choose what period of time in a day they can take participate in virtual educational programs.

Furthermore, technological gadgets enable individuals to attend leisure pursuits. This is because computers can offer the users a diversity of means of entertainment, such as playing online games and watch movies. For instance, a worker who tends to listening to music on musical website, namely Sportify or Youtube are more likely to reduce stress and pressure received during their hard working day. Hence, the stress rate among the dwellers can significantly decrease leading to the reduction of suicide rate owing to pressure. Besides, inhabitants can connect with others through computers. By the development of social media on these devices, individuals are able to keep in touch with their friends despite the far distance. Hence, they can strengthen their bonds and create a harmonious society.

In conclusion, computers is the most essential innovation within the past decades. By supporting the education and entertainment of the citizens, these technological gadgets have the ability to enhance the living standards and develop a sustainable society.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15189  
The essay fails to respond to the given discussion prompt. The writer's opinion is incorrectly formatted. The response should have used the measured response for the presentation. The format for the response should be emotional and therefore measured. Some measured responses include "strongly, partially, totally, emphatically". These are the keywords that the examiner will look for when gauging the appropriateness of your response and the accuracy of your answer in terms of the expected response format. While you will get a score for the 2 connected reasoning paragraphs, your lack of proper directional response will reduce the possible score of the essay. Rather than getting a high score, you might only receive an acceptable score for this type of presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / COMPUTERS ARE OFTEN ARGUED TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT INVENTION OF THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: