Computers are usually claimed to be the most significant device invented by human

VCSA 1 / -  
Title
Computers are often argued to be the most important invention of the last hundred years. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

My essay

Computers are usually debated to be the most significant device which was invented by human roughtly hundred years ago. Other people say that it is not wonderful invention of humanity but I strongly agree that computers are one of the technical equipment generated.

Firstly, computers are enormous usefulness for normal life since one need for daily activity of man. All fields are such as education, medicine, science, factories and manufacturing in which is strongly supported by computers. As it promply accomplishes extremely complex matter and can be completely automatic operation. Additionally, computers which is truly fundamental to other invention such accessory and software that can connect people all around the world. For example, existence of computers not only created wordwile social media, big data and other applications which help easy exchange of information through countries but also stored books and document for studying student.

Secondly, computers replace with other technical devices because it is like combination of equipment. Each device has a special function as sending text, storing document, playing video or gaming; however, computers have been intergrated all in one. Thus, that conveniently become for advantageously carrying place to place. For instance, in the past, radio was essential machine for popular entertainment of man but electronic computers were created to gradually displace radio.

In conclusion, computers are the greatly important finding of human which have considerable support for activities of man. On the other hand, if people are subject to usage much time into computers, it can be likely to seriously affect their normal life
oneouran 6 / 13 4  
roughtly roughly
... it is not a wonderful ...

... need for the daily activity ...
As it promply accomplishes ...
... computers which is are ...
For example, the existence of ...
wordwile worldwide
... help the easy exchange ...

... it is like a combination ...
intergrated integrated
... radio was an essential machine ...

There are some spelling mistakes, please be careful !
hinguyn 1 / 3  
your idea is good, but you should be careful with your spelling

Home / Writing Feedback / Computers are usually claimed to be the most significant device invented by human