Ielts writing : Computers are necessary for college students, and the whole education

yenvy5112 1 / -  

the bridge to link people together

During the past 10 years, with more and more intelligent inventions are created by the development of technology, we can not but mention computers. From all walks of life, people make everyday life easier by using computers, especially for undergraduate learners. As we know, a computer is necessary for college students for three reasons: taking online courses, keeping connection and doing some research.

First and foremost, due to the serious impact of COVID-19 in our life, many countries have come up with a solution that creates an online learning network which can help students access to classes and discuss in groups easily. Furthermore, studying online requires more self-motivation and time-management skills because college students have to live with deadlines and try to not fail the course.

Secondly, computers can help to keep connecting with long-distance friends and family over email and social networks. For instance, many students move away from their hometown to get to their universities in the different locations and time by time they will feel burdened on their shoulders and need encouragement from their families. So the best way to communicate is using face-time, text message and voicemail through social networks and other utility apps.

Last but not least, when the computer connects to the internet, your choices and available options are almost limitless. Undoubtedly, students are the one who needs information to help their learning as well as improve their knowledge and with just one click, vast amounts of results will show up for in less than a minute.

To sum up, the use of computers in education has increased dramatically in a positive way. The more effective computer is, the more students use it to maintain close relationships with family and friends, study online and above all, find information on the internet. Therefore, computer is regarded as essential tools for students to catch up with innovative technology in modern society. Whereby, in the near future computers will make enormous breakthroughs as the bridge to link people together.
hiepaz 1 / 2  
@yenvy5112
i saw you try to make a new in the second paragraph but i think you should put sentences about covid 19 in the example.
Please limit your writing in the task 2 part of the essay to no more than 290 words. When you are given 40 minutes to write the essay, the time should be allotted as follows:

- 5 minutes to read and analyze the given prompt
- 5 minutes to outline your discussion topics / reasons to be discussed
- 10 minutes to write the draft version
- 10 minutes to review the essay and apply additional discussions where you feel it is needed
- 10 minutes to review and finalize the content

Judging by how many tasks you have to complete within 40 minutes, I am sure you can understand why it will be difficult for you to write 332 words within the 40 minute task. It won't be hard to keep track of the word count. If you are taking the computer test, you will see the word count on the screen. If you are taking the pencil test, count the lines you have written, you need at least 20-25 lines to meet the word requirement.

Now, I have a problem with reviewing your essay for relevant content. You did not include the original prompt, which is required with every posting, so I cannot review this prompt accuracy. I'll have to limit my review to grammar issues and the advice I gave you about the word count above.

Cannot is the negative form of the verb "can". Therefore, it should not be written as "can not". Avoid using repeated words in your presentation as these come across as either memorized or over used expressions. So "more and more" should simply be "more". The same goes for "walks of life" which can be replaced with "social classes" or "levels of society". There are several other errors in your work but I believe that these will make for a good start to correcting your GRA errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts writing : Computers are necessary for college students, and the whole education