The conclusion after analyzing the bar chart on disbursements in some countries

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The bar chart below shows shares of expenditures for five major categories in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.

A breakdown about the proportion of four states namely the United state, Canada, United Kingdom, and Japan which share of expenditures for five categories in 2009. It is presented in the bar chart. Overall, it can be seen that, health care were the smaller percentage than other categories, and housing was dominated in four countries.

To begin with, housing and transportation were the higher percentage than others. It showed above 15% in the five countries, where in United State, housing was the most popular as much as approximately 26%. However, Japan have 10% in transportation categories but other foreign more than that proportion. On the other hand, Canada and United Kingdom experienced share expenditures never under of 15% and above 25% in both of categories.

Secondly, Health care and clothing were the smallest proportion for all of countries. It witnessed no more than 6% and Japan just around 2% for health care. However, in the United state showed shares of expenditures in Health care as much as almost 8% bigger than clothing under 5%. On the contrary, food was the highest percentage then health care and clothing. It showed for four countries the proportion more than 10% and Japan was the highest at approximately 23%.(206w).
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Reski!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

..., health care were the smaller

smaller -> comparison
The smallest -> superlative

... were the higher percentage than others.

higher-> comparison
The highest -> superlative

However, Japan havehad 10% in transportation categories ...

PAST TENSE

On the contrary, food was the highesttook higher percentage tha n health care and clothing.

Instead of using those words repetitively, I suggest you these similar words.
Food = Groceries
Housing = Accommodation
Clothing = Dress needs

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The conclusion after analyzing the bar chart on disbursements in some countries