The consumption of bananas and coffee in several European countries

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
A detailed breakdown regarding the sales total of Fairtrade -Labelled coffee and bananas in five develop countries located in Europe between 1999 and 2004 measured in millions of Euros can be noticed in the tables. At first glance, it can be seen that the sales total of Fairtrade-Labelled bananas saw an increase in all countries.

Moving to comprehensive analysis, in 1999 the UK, Denmark and Switzerland had the biggest revenue in coffee sector. The figures were 1.5, 1.8 and 3 close behind. These figures showed an increase of 18.5, 0.2 and 3 in 2004. Based on the data, we can see an increase dramatically in Denmark.

The sales total of Fairtrade -Labelled bananas approximately showed a similar trend with the sales total of coffee in 1999, due to the reason that the countries which had the biggest revenue were Switzerland, Sweden, and Denmark. These countries dominated the other countries in this sector. The figures were 15, 1.8 and 2 respectively. In 2004, the figure for Switzerland showed a significant rise of 32. On the contrary, the figures for Sweden and Denmark declined by 0.8 and 1.1 close behind.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
A detailed breakdown regarding [...] At first glance, it can be seen that the sales total of Fairtrade-Labelled bananas saw an increase in all countries.

it is better to use 2 sentences of overall, let me modify:

At first glance, it can be seen that majority of countries experienced a significant rise of those product. However, the income of bananas product was more dominant than coffee.

... The figures were 1.5, 1.8 and 3 close behind . These figures showed an increase of 18.5, 0.2 and 3 in 2004 . ...

The highest sales in coffee product was Switzerland, which stood at 3, and it rose to 6 in 2004 while both of UK and Denmark had the modest profits of sales in the beginning period, which were 1.5 and 1.8 respectively. However, the sale of UK in 2004 was twenty times greater than the previous, which was 20. Belgium and Sweden had a very small number in 1999, and this number remained stable in minority in 2009.

Home / Writing Feedback / The consumption of bananas and coffee in several European countries