Convenience foods and people's health

Maithanhhang 3 / 6  
Topic: Convenience foods will become increasingly prevalent and eventually replace traditional foods and traditional methods of food preparation. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Food in the modern world

In the past, in the poor period, people only ate a little rice with a few foods. However, it was meaningful.The foods were clear and good for our health. The longevily of elders were high and they were also strong. Nowaday, in the modern term, all are constrast. Gradually, convenience foods and traditional methods of food preparation are replaced because of many reason:

Firstly, i want to mention about convenience foods. The pressure of job, learning or earning money make people hurried. As a result, they do not have time to prepare for their meals and instant noodle becomes their friend.It is easy to cook a bowl of noodle and it also consumpt a little time. Morever, the tasty of fast food is delicious so most of people like it. I am a student, for example, i am so busy all day. Therefore, after returning from school at 11 o'clock, i am pretty tired, i often eat noodle for lunch because i want to take a rest and i also have to go school in the afternoon.

Secondly, the way to cook is really changed. Although we know that eating processed food is not good, we eat it. In the past, my mother spent time on preparing food. She washed fishes, pork or beef and marinate. Then, she cooked or grilled. I feel these dishes delicious, safe and healthy. Morever, my mother also felt happy because she left her heart in the foods and we complimented on her foods.However, it is not so. Not only is it processed by industry, it is also added some poisons which are not good for our health. Then, user only pours the boil water to the noodle and eat. These feelings about cooking dishes are not existed in the modern life.

In conclusion, the modern people are not as in the past anymore. They have hurried life. The do not enjoy themself. I think we need to change now. We change because of our health and we change because of our the next generation.
Trang2810 1 / 2  
You should write I not i
Although we know ... is not good, we still use it in our daily meals.

Shouldn't use also in writing

The modern life is not as same as in the past any more.

:)))) It's my opinion! ^^ hope these can help you!
Hang, this essay would only get a score of 2 in the TA section, which means the essay will automatically fail the Task 2 essay test. The reason that this essay will fail the test is because you misunderstood the prompt discussion requirement. Please look at the comparison below of the original prompt instruction for the discussion and what you did in the essay:

Question: To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Response: ...convenience foods and traditional methods of food preparation are replaced because of many reason:

It is at that very point that you failed the essay test. While your body of paragraphs could have been accepted as the reasons why you agree with the statement, your prompt response was totally out of focus. It is nowhere near responding properly to the original prompt question. As such, the TA score will be a 2 because you do not express an opinion in response to the provided task. In fact, you barely respond to the task.
OP Maithanhhang 3 / 6  
thank you your idea very much. I will try my best to improve my writing skills

Home / Writing Feedback / Convenience foods and people's health