Conventional cars, which use gasoline, are highly polluted, they are now less desirable

erwiin 5 / 12  
Summary 6: Electric Cars Around the Globe

Conventional cars, which use gasoline are highly polluted, are now beginning to less desirable. The oil price rises, the reserves of irreplaceable oil are consumed, and exhaust fumes hamper life in urban are factors that make electric cars becoming more attractive. Lately, in Europe and in Asia, electric cars have grown in popularity. Electric recharging stations were built in many cities, and the government of China has offered monetary incentives to the electric car companies and people who purchase the electric cars. More recently, the auto companies in North America improve the sophisticated electric cars which can travel 300 miles on a single charge and accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds. They are marketing electric cars in Europe, as commuter cars. The design of many of this car is innovative: some are made of light materials and have only two seats. The electric cars will help to reduce carbon emissions and environmentally friendly.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hallo Erwin
i have some advice to you, please pay attention if you wish

which use gasoline are highly polluted
double verb in one phrase, but there is just one conjuction

so many sentence disconnect with one and another. maybe you should use some conjuctions or other word connector
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Erwin
Let me give you some advice...

The oil price rises, the(and) reserves of irreplaceable oil ...
... 60 mph in 3.7 seconds. (Otherwise,)They are(auto manufactures) marketing electric cars in Europe...
The design of many of this car is(are) innovative: some are made ...

Actually i dont see grammatical mistake but many sentence are disconnected from previous sentence because you dont use your own word in this summary
Next time it wil better if you use your own word...
Thank you and keep writing...

Home / Writing Feedback / Conventional cars, which use gasoline, are highly polluted, they are now less desirable