Some Countries Allow Old People To Work To Any Age That They Want.

hanhhnah 1 / -  

allowing elderly to work

In some countries, elderly individuals have the permission to work as long as they desire. While I agree that this tendency is able to bring several benefits, I also believe that it has some detrimental effects.

To begin with, it can be agreed that there are some advantage in this policy. The major gains from the absence of retirement age that the old would be provided the more opportunity to achieve and maintain great health, especially mental health in comprision with remaining at home for an extended period of time. Increasing more physical activities and interacting with partner in workplace not only cultivate a postive emotions but also keep the old folk from feeling lonely or stress when their child rarely spend time with them. Besides, people who are older usually have a lot more experience in work than those who are younger due to the fact that they can make a great contribution for society. This enable the community to develop more and older are also earned a high salary and able to meet their living expenses.

Despite these afore mentioned benefits, there are some negative aspects do exist. When it comes to the elderly, their state of health is a problem should be taken into consideration because the old can suffer from many health issues such as memory loss or heart deseases. It is evident that the more older people get, the worse their thinking ability and physical becomes. As a result, this fact have an adverse impact on working performance or even they our health, especially with high-risk job. Furthemore, it is noticeable that the older labors could lead to the increase of unemployment rate. Many youngsters who just graduated would have to struggle in finding job when the old citizens are formidable candidates because they are rich experience and profession.

In conclusion, this essay supports the idea that allowing elderly to work bring about certain benefits but negative consequences should not be overlooked. This issue should be considered as a pressing issue to ensure the better future for the next generation.
The writer is not responding to the discussion question in the opinion response sentence. A choice needs to be mack. Either the advantages outweigh the disadvantages or it does not. A non-answer was provided resulting in an unclear opinion. The response does not adhere to the needed response format. Therefore, the reasoning discussion is also incorrect as the single opinion defense paragraphs were used in a comparative rather than single opinion method, as required. The concluding summary does not provide the correct summary content either as it provides for a new discussion topic at the end, leaving the discussion open-ended rather than closed.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some Countries Allow Old People To Work To Any Age That They Want.