Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Countries developing are main problem in relation to environment degradation and pollution; IELTS

fadlanmuzakki 15 / 49 36  
Some people think pollution and damage of environment are resulted from a country developing and becoming richer, and this is hard to be avoided to what extent do you agree or disagree.

Some of inhabitants believe that countries developing and becoming richer cause pollution and environment degradation, and this is difficult to prevent the phenomena. I agree with that, because of several reasons and example that will be explained bellow, whereas there are a few issues have disputed that.

Either developing countries or becoming richer usually has much dirt caused by the fabrics inside those countries. For example, India, a country developing, has a lot of automotive factory such as Bajaj, and Golem. Those industries produce pollution and sewage plant that cause damage of environment. Apparently, the government in country developing and becoming richer did not pay attention for the phenomena. The result of research from United Nation Environmental Program (UNEP) ha shows that government policy each country determine amount of pollution. UNEP Shows government's policy in Japan, a country becoming richer, is affect environment condition. The policy gives negative impact to pollution either air or water.

According to the research, I firmly believe that the country developing and becoming richer is a trouble maker of pollution and environment degradation, nevertheless there are several issues that dispute the argument. For example, the issue of Kyoto Agreement told that Africa, poor country, is the main country that makes the pollution becoming bad. Another issue as nuclear' war between Iran and USA had become main issue in order to damage of environmental. Even tough, none someone or researcher can prove the issues until now.

To sum up, in developing country and becoming richer need more income by build more industry and fabrics. Activities inside those have caused more pollution. That's why; countries developing are main problem in relation to environment degradation and pollution.

Home / Writing Feedback / Countries developing are main problem in relation to environment degradation and pollution; IELTS