In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people

Potato Gardener 1 / -  

owning a home rather than renting one

Having a house is more popular rather than renting one is becoming more popular in some parts of the world. In my opinion, this dilemma can have both advantages and disadvantages in equal measure.

On the one hand, owning a home can be beneficial for individuals. Firstly, they can design their home creatively on their own. To be more specific, young people are more likely to minimalism design, so affording a house by their money can help them to have an opportunity to renovate their house as home as they want. Secondly, when people own a house, they do not have to worry or pay about the renting expense per month. Therefore, they can have more money to save or to spend for other purposes.

On the other hand, there are two main drawbacks of owning a house. To begin with, having a house means that a person especially young generation has to work more time and doing more jobs to earn enough money to afford a house. At a result, all the people who try to do that as fast as possible will always be in the exhausted condition. In addition, in some countries, the cost of buying a house is too expensive to handle for a person. This is because the price of a house is not only about construction, people also need to pay other stuffs such furniture, land.

In conclusion, I think the fact that owning a home rather than renting one can have both upsides and downsides for people.
The discussion essay is presented in a format that does not conform with the response expectations in regards to the opinion question. A direct inquiry was made as to whether this is a positive or negative development. Rather than responding to the question in a relevant manner, the writer opted to change the reasoning presentation to an advantage and disadvantage comparative essay instead.

The alteration in discussion focus shows a lack of English comprehension skills. He clearly did not understand the question, resulting in an incorrect response format. That means that the writer did not meet the task accuracy requirements. Failure to properly restate the discussion question via a relevant and related writer's opinion means the essay has failed the test, regardless of the remaining scores awarded to the essay.
Vink 2 / 4  
Spelling :
+ at a result --> as a result
+ such ( furniture, land) --> such as
Long sentences:
+ " To be more specific, young people are more ..."

Home / Writing Feedback / In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people