In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people

Prolevelmax9 1 / -  
In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or a negative situation?

It is widely acknowledged that possessing a home is more imperative than renting one in some countries. This essay will first outline the underlying causes of this phenomenon, before arguing that it is more of a positive development.

Owning a place to live in can be attributed to two main reasons. First, it is a tradition that is passed down from generation to generation in many countries that house ownership is one of the most significant goals in one's life. So, this tradition is deeply ingrained in many people's awareness, owning a house symbolizes work, appearance, and power, which is always used to evaluate their lives. For example, men in China must at least have a house and a car to be able to marry their lover. Besides, a sense of stability as a result of this could make people think a homeowner is more important than renting one. Renting is synonymous with the high risk of relocating regularly to find another one because tenants often depend on the choice of their landlord, who decides to increase the rent or even ask the tenant to vacate the property at short notice. Therefore, possessing a home can solve this worry and provide a stable haven.

I believe that the possession of a house is predominantly beneficial. One major advantage is that it lessens the numerous burdens that each person must bear. When having home ownership, people would not face difficulties with rental amounts, the worry of the landlord's decision, or lack of scorn from folks in the vicinity. As a result, this makes their life more effortless. For instance, in China or many countries, it is simpler for men to receive appreciation and start a family. Moreover, owning a home is synonymous with putting down roots in a community and becoming more invested in their surroundings. Solving home problems allows people to spend time on their passions, their beloved, and their work, and this brings a sense of contentment and happiness in their lives. This leads to a reduction in the risk of mental illness and an increase in satisfaction with life's simple pleasures..

In conclusion, the school of thought about owning a house is more crucial than hiring one can be attributed to the country's traditions and a desire for a stable haven. From my perspective, the decrease in burdens, coupled with more time for self, makes this develop largely positive.
The first paragraph cannot meet the maximum preliminary scoring considerations because the writer has not made an effort to correctly craft his opinion based on 2 reasons for discussion. He opted to simply repeat the writing instructions and questions, which cannot be given a score by the examiner because it does not contain a direct, summarized response to the questions and writing guide instructions. The paragraph can only receive minimal scoring considerations.

There is too much emphasis on owning a home in the paragraph. The reasoning should create an equal discussion consideration through the proper presentation of relevant facts for comparison in the paragraph. The essay paragraphs are too wordy. You must learn to state the information as quickly and as short as possible because the writing task has a time limit. Your essay score will be better if it is concise as opposed to long.

Home / Writing Feedback / In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people