In many countries, more and more people choose to buy imported food rather than local food

Marina Nguyen 1 / -  

the majority of local foods are replaced with the imported ones

It is true that people in many nations are tend to use the product was produced in other country than the local product. There are several reasons behind this trend and the authorities could create some strategies to attract residents buy local food.

On the one hand, there are two keys reasons why people preferred consumed important food rather than the food in their country. Firstly, the wide range of product was imported brought about the interest of people to try it. In other words, people have lived in the country for a long time, almost starting when they was born. Therefore, they used to familiar with the local and because of that, they are more curious about the new food that come from other nation. As the results, the amount of imported food was consumed has been increasing in some countries. Secondly, people tend to think that food was produced in other countries have better quality and it will have positive effect with their health than the local food. For example, in Vietnam, the parents have tried to buy milk come from other countries such as Korean, Japan, America or Australia because they think that product will be better for their children's grow up.

On the other hand, the government should apply the new strategies to encourage people use the food was produced in their country. Firstly, the authorities could impose a plan lead the food company investigate and produced the food in a new way that can appeal the interest of residents. In addition, the food should to sell with other small product as a gift for the consumer such as a toy or they can received more food but paid for one product. Secondly, government should allow advertising has content about food appear on the TV or internet in many times and that advertising must be produced in an attractive way and each advertising for each kind of food should be aimed at a certain audience.

In conclusion, there are some vital reasons explain why people preferred consume food come from other countries, some simple measures should be adopted by local food growers to meet this challenge.
The writer has shown a difficulty in the prompt restatement portion of this task. He has managed to string together some English words to create a sentence. However, the meaning of the sentence is unclear to the reader due to the improper word choices and sentence structureof the presentation sentence. In this case, the restatement score will be a non-passing one. The restatement of the instruction does not qualify as a response in this case as there are direct questions posed by the original prompt. The expectation of the examiner, based on the TA requirements, is that the exam taker shall present straight topic based responses for both questions, thus meeting the clarity of opinion scoring requirement of the TA section. So, without the direct responses, the score for this section will be severely limited. It is not the repetition of the instruction that matters because it does not help establish the ability of the student to follow instructions based on indicated fields of scoring.

Avoid using memorized placement holders such as "on the one / other hand". These are considered class taught transition phrases that the student should have outgrown by the time he takes the actual test. His ability to use subject sentences to establish his point, by indicating a clear paragraph topic and its relation to his opinion would offer him the best scoring potential.

Home / Writing Feedback / In many countries, more and more people choose to buy imported food rather than local food