In some countries at secondary or high school, there may be two streams of study

hoangrobin 1 / -  

High school curriculum

Future career plays a crucial role to teenagers. High school curriculum are driven in two series of academic and vocational training modules. This application facilitates students to orientate profession, develop their strengths and interests. Meanwhile, the society will take advantage of bright future human resources.

The academic modules allows students to pursue their interests and develop their strengths. This course helps students focus the intensive theory and practice about the fields they want to achive. For example, those who aim to follow the research, they could put sufficient time and efforts on completing their works. Furthermore, it increases the opportunities for practicing and obtaining necessary knowledge and skills of the study. Another advantage is to lessen the pressure from completing much school work simultaneously. Students are also encouraged to do projects, assignments and groupwork relating to the subjects, which upgrades their skills in work completion and learning autonomy.

Vocational training is also an essential provider for potential human resources in the future. Beside the intelligence in knowledge, the job orientation directs students' efforts on the qualified skills and proper visions for the positions they possibly follow. For example, students' interest in engineering are inclined to get involved in dealing with machines or electrical equipment under the guidance of teachers and experienced staffs. In addition, they are provided with the chances to do internship and short-term training session where discussion and exchange with experts promotes their awareness of the job and professional working environment. This model will lessen the training process for future workers.

In conclusion, the two streams of study at secondary and high schools in various countries is beneficial to the students and our society. Students will benefit from excellence investment and aspiration to nurture the dream jobs available in the labor market.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@hoangrobin
Hello, welcome to the forum! I hope that my feedback gives you an idea on how to improve your writing.

You can firstly try to avoid being vague when it comes to composing your texts. For instance, the last two sentences of the first paragraph weren't able to successfully relay what their intentions to the writing are. This makes it increasingly difficult to comprehend the texts themselves given the vagueness of language. To help this, try asking yourself to deepen the opinions by not just scratching the very surface level of the writing.

Try to also evade using excessive language that won't necessarily benefit you in the long-run. For instance, the second paragraph's third sentence up until the last portions tended to have repetitive sentences that weren't necessarily giving out a clear idea of what you were trying to explain. Being more concise is critical for you to be able to show the readers that you have grasp and are certain of what you're stating.

Home / Writing Feedback / In some countries at secondary or high school, there may be two streams of study