When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is point

Azamat98 4 / 8 2  
Question: When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

My Answer:

There is an inexorable prosperity of technology exploitation in certain countries. Having mentioned that, countries of this kind encounter disappearance of traditional skills or avenues of life whilst there is no use of their maintenance. According to my perspective, I stiffly concur with the given statement and this essay would provide support on this.

Initial years of prevailing century has been an immense landmark for emergence of widespread technology use in vast majority of countries. Not surprisingly, this transition is inevitably correlated with sizeable benefits for a life of a human race. Today, individuals have been revamping their working conditions through embodying help from contemporary technologies that are financially affordable and functioning promptly. To exemplify, supermarkets throughout the world utilize specified devices that operate immeasurably efficient by means of calculating and receiving the payment from customers. Particularly this development is undoubtedly time-friendly and is not labor-intensive.

Nonetheless, the role of traditional skills is a matter of great essence in social life. Plainly, it appears that intensive use of technology might inflict somewhat stress among individuals. People tend to have a converse with each other in order to garner new experience and knowledge or to master undeveloped skills. Furthermore, it is most likely that the elderly part of a society would gainsay with the involvement of modern technology and advocate the maintenance of traditional methods.

By way of conclusion, it is irrefutable that there might be several number of challenges of losing traditional skills. However, in general, the privileges of contemporary technologies highly outweigh over those, generated by outdated skills.
OP Azamat98 4 / 8 2  
If feasible, please, share your approximate band scores on this.
rods2292 3 / 5 2  
Is it an essay for IELTS of TOEFL? Please, edit your post and add this information. Also, include the band score you need to achieve. It will help us to give you a better feedback

By way of conclusionIn conclusion , it is irrefutable

One excellent website for people who will take IELTS exam is this one: ielts liz.

It has a lot of good and I believe it can help you

Home / Writing Feedback / When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is point