A country must have regulations to arrange and manage people's lives.

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Governments make many rules to protect people from danger, for example, by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe that there are too many rules nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

A country must have regulations to arrange and manage people's lives. Some people believe that the governments have had a lot of rules which they must follow. However, I strongly disagree with this statement because the government make some regulations to protect the people from danger.

A plenty of people argue that there are so many rules which have been regulated by the governments. Therefore, several citizens do not pay attention the existing regulations and most of them violate these rules. This is because they lack self-awareness of the surrounding environment, and they just think about their self. For instance, the occupants of a vehicle must wear their seat belts in car. Yet, several people who have a short journey tend to do not wear the safety belt. When they have a sudden traffic collision, they will likely get a serious injury or even death. This will increase the population mortality rate in the car accidents. There is no doubt that the residents underestimate the existent regulations.

On the other hand, I strongly disagree that various people in some countries have been violate the rules. Many citizens in several parts in this world still obey the regulations of the government. In the South Korea, the residents have high law awareness. It can be seen that they have a queuing culture which they always do. In addition, they are also very obedient to the rules of traffic signs. When someone want to cross the main road, although there are no traffic signs, the driver stop their vehicle to allow the pedestrian. This is evident that several people still follow the rules of the country.

To sum up, some people assume that the government have made a wide range of rules these days. Nevertheless, I really disagree with this issue because some of them still follow the existing regulations. Therefore, the society should be able to meet the rules which have been made by the government for their safety.
- A plentylot of people
- which have beenthat are regulated by the governments.
- Therefore, severala few (I believe this fits the sentence better ) citizens
- do not pay attention to the existing
- about their selfthemselves .
- seat belts in the car.
- they will likely to get a serious
- rate in theinvolving car accidents.
- existentexistence regulations.

HI NIda, as you can see, I took the liberty of giving out corrections for the first 2 paragraphs of your essay and I hope they are useful in completing the revision of the essay. What I see missing or needs improvement is your sentence structure, the verbs that you use as well as the links between the subject and the action word does not fit in the construction of your essay.

I hope this helps and should you need further assistance, do let us know, we are here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / A country must have regulations to arrange and manage people's lives.