Creed sentences - I need to check my mechanics

starzia 3 / 6  
This is called a creed, I have to present in my class.
But, I do not recognize what is the better sentence, hopefully you guys can change more better than original. Thank you : )

I believe that music has great power to change someone's life whatever genre is.
I believe Brian McKnight is the greatest R&B musician ever in the world.
I believe that R&B music is the best music to communicate between artists and listeners.
I believe that most of R&B music's lyrics are described something it is hard to say to someone.

I believe that power of love from my family.
I believe that my parents do not press me academically, compared than other general Korean parents.
I believe that my parents are giving me freedom of my life to learn how I should survive in difference environment.
I believe my father is wise and honest person in the world.
I believe that I should work hard to catch up with my father's career in the future.
I believe that my sister will come to America when she graduates from junior high school in Korea.

I believe that Republic of Korea will become as one of strong country economically.
I believe that will unite together with a North Korea without any military power.
I believe that Korean is the best scientific language in the world.
I believe that Republic of Korea coexists old heritages and new technology.
I believe that Koreans are taking calculus test without calculator no matter what kind it is.

I believe that friends are precious gift from God.
I believe that my Korean friends are wondering how I am doing in United States.
I believe that my best friends in United States are the class of 2010 at High School.
I believe that American friends are helping me to improve my English skill and change my personal character more positive than before.
I believe that Facebook is the greatest tool ever to make American friends easier.

Finally, I believe that High School is the best school among four high schools where I attended during my high school career.
Mayada 6 / 96  
I don't know anything about creed sentences, but I'll do what I can,, grammar and such..

fragment..

I believe that my parents give me space to figure out how I should survive in different environments.

I believe that my parents do not pressure me academically compared to other Korean parents.

I believe that I should work hard to follow my father's footsteps.

you can omit this.. kinda different from the other sentences..

I believe that Republic of Korea will become one of the advanced countries economically.

I believe that Koreans don't need calculators in calculus tests no matter what how challenging.

I believe that friends are precious gifts from God.

lol.. I seriously don't get that kind of writing..!! :P

I believe that my American friends help me improve my English skills and change my character positively.

I believe that Facebook is the greatest tool ever to make American friends easier to keep in touch with. (or to make American friends easily..)
OP starzia 3 / 6  
Thank you!! I really appreciate it and like it!

Home / Writing Feedback / Creed sentences - I need to check my mechanics