Every crime has been decided to various categories of people. Fixed punishment essay

mardian24 46 / 75  
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that ...

Every crime has been decided to various categories of people. People think that there is a clear rule to conclude what category to every specific crime. In contrast, the condition of the crime itself and the motivation should be considered to make decision. However, in my opinion, I think the judge should consider many aspects before judging. Event there is a fundamental rule which talk about the category of crime.

To make sure what sort of punishment that is given to criminal, the judge should make what kind of criminal it is. It is better to understand the consequence every single criminal that have already happen. For instance, killer must be punished by death punishment or drug distributor has to be jailed throughout life. It make easier for government to warn people about the punishment that will be given if someone do a criminal. As a result, I think people will think twice again if they wan to do criminal. Therefore, exact punishment should be made to every specific crime.

However, they judge should understand other factors that make people do a criminal. The condition of individual crime has to be included to make decision. For instance, the effect of criminal can make people die or permanent disability. Those things are different although have the same category, such as, stealing. Another consideration is the purpose of doing crime. If people did criminal to look after their children, they will get less punishment instead of for holding party reason. So, it is very essential to know the reason from criminals and the effect of the action. In my opinion, every criminal do not always have some punishment, but it need to think again about the reason and condition.

All in all, even though there is specific punishment for each criminal, the punishment needs to be considered base on the circumstances and motivation. In my opinion, generalize the punishment should include many factors that make criminal happened. Because if now it will give more disadvantages than before.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello... I'm sorry to say this, but most sentences in your text sound a bit awkward. It's quite clear what you're trying to say. However, it is also clear that the text has been written by someone who is not very well versed in English. In the future, you should try keeping the sentences as short and straight to the point as possible. Try making sure that there are smooth transitions between sentences. You should also read more in this language to get a better hang of it. Here are some examples as to how your sentences could be fixed:

Every crime [...]It is believed that some categories of people are more predisposed towards committing a crime than others.
People think [...] Another common assumption in this respect is that every unsolved crime contains clues as to the culprit's ethnocultural identity.
In contrast [...] However, such a view of crime does not make much of a sense. The reason for this is that, as practice shows, different people seem to be driven by the different sets of motivations while committing essentially the same crime.

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Every crime has been decided to various categories of people. Fixed punishment essay