HOW CRUCIAL IS ENGLISH IN YOUR LIFE?

Jnur 5 / 8  
Other languages may disappear, if one language is dominant. That statement shows, there are some people disagree with English as an international language. Yet, these days English is widely used around the world, is becoming a global second language, and most important textbooks or journals are published in English.

Considerable number of English native speakers make it become popular in the world and it is growing rapidly. In the fact, English has huge number of vocabularies compare to other languages and is the oldest language. A side from that, English well-known as a global second language because it can unite the countries in the world. Most electronic devices, websites, business, and advertisements are use English. Another reason is England as a source of English native speaker have a wide range of former colonies make it broadly spoken and many important journals and textbooks are published in English.

Nowadays, the languages are not major barrier for some people to communicate to each other with different culture or origin. Due to current technological developments enables people to use some application that can translate a word or sentences to other languages. Yet, it is important to learn English as a second language deeply, because English is remaining the international language during our lifetime.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi jnur, this is some advice for you.

... there are some people [who] disagree with English as ...

Yet, these days English [that] is widely used around the world[,] is becoming a global second language,[.]

and[Moreover,] [the] most important (...) are published in English. ťť [it's better to give readers pause to breathe while reading]

... native speakers make it become[ing] popular in the world and it is growing rapidly.

Most [of] electronic devices, (...) advertisements are [double verb. Choose one] use English.

Good luck. Best regard
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi, there!

got some additional tips for you.

1) Other languages may disappear, if one language is dominant. => if this statement is a quote u may need to use Apostrophes("...")

2) ... is becoming a global second language, and "is" most important "for" every textbooks or journals are is published in English.

3) Considerable numberS of English native speakers ...

4) in the fact => as a matter of fact

5)English has "a" huge number of vocabularies...

6)A side=>Aside from that, English "is" well-known as a global second language ...

Home / Writing Feedback / HOW CRUCIAL IS ENGLISH IN YOUR LIFE?