Current development is signed by the advancement in technology. Internet is one of its invention.

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.

To what extant do you agree or disagree?

Current development is signed mostly by the advancement in technology. Internet is one of its invention during the last three decades. It gives huge influence to the majority of inhabitants' lifestyles. I believe that most of people's lifestyle is under internet's effect.

It cannot be denied that easiness causes most people to become lazier. Then internet comes with it. It accustoms its users to depend on it. Consequently, most of societies are internet maniacs which lead them to be an ignorant people in real life. Keeping relationships on by having chat online, for instance, can cause them to think that they do not have to meet one another anymore.

On the other hand, basically, the advancement of technology ease its users' life. Internet, as one of them, comes to facilitate people either to find informations and/or to keep communications with other relatives or colleagues. Young people mostly interract each other by using social media accounts which means they use internet access regularly. In additional, office workers, academicians, businessmen, housewives or whoever they are, make internet being one of their necessity to do their works. For example, a researcher will spend much time conducting his research unless he has an internet access.

To sum up, I genuinely believe that this kind of cutting-edge technology does effect most of inhabitants' way of life. Simply it eases everyone's needs indeed.
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

Internet (The internet ), as one of them, comes to facilitate people either to find informations (information ) and/or to keep communications ...
Young people mostly interract (interact ) each other by using social media accounts which means (mean ) they use internet access regularly.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Current development is signed by the advancement in technology. Internet is one of its invention.