The cycle of the salmon in diverse habitats and stages

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
The diagrams below the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon.

The diagrams illustrate the cycle life of the salmon. Overall, it can be seen that there are 3 stages of this cycle. Also the salmon's habitats consist of three different places.

The cycle starts when fry salmon which has size about 3-8 cm lives in the lower river. It is fasted flowing here approximately 4 years. After 4 years, the fry salmon grows up as smolt salmon. Its size reaches up 15 cm. It changes its habitat turn into open sea. It spends 5 years in this area.

Following this, the smolt fish has become bigger. It is known as adult salmon. Adult salmon has a very large appearance and long trait which is reaching of 70-76 cm. Next, it emigrates from open sea to Upper River in breeding seasons. In Upper River which has slow moves, the adult salmon places its eggs below reeds surrounded by stones. It has to wait over 6 months until salmon eggs hatch fry salmon. Finally, the cycle will be started back to the first stage.

Hi Siti, I would like to share additional insights to your essay.

- life cycle life of the salmon.
- AlsoT he salmon's habitats also

- The cycle starts when eggs are laid in shallow water by the upper river bed, between the rocks where they can breed safely, the fry salmon

- It is fasted flowing here approximately 4 years( in this statement, I'm not sure what it means by "It is fasted ") .
- It changes its habitat and turn
- up into the open sea.

- induring the breeding seasons.
- In the Upper River
- placeslays ( places - things / lays - eggs ) its eggs
- Finally, the cycle will be started back to the first stagestart again .

Siti, I hope the corrections above are useful.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cycle of the salmon in diverse habitats and stages