Camille A. Brown
isARE a Choreographer and educator
1. You mention two jobs of Camelia Brown ---> Choreographer and Educator
She becameSA speaker
inOF TEDx in 2016, (NEED COMMA HERE) and she said (...) dance expressES social community
2. BECAMES ----> She + Becames (She, He, It must be followed with VERB S )
3. article 'A' for beginning.
4. EXPRESSES ---> same reason with number 2
... social activities such as
,(NOT NEED COMMA HERE) cultures, and social life
because society in the past,
people express[b]ED[/b] their activities (...) and more OTHERS
5. EXPRESSED ---> you say in the past
6. OTHERS ---> you can place "more" because it kind of determiner / pronoun / adverb, so must be followed with adjective or other words
it samplean example
7. Use that because it appropriate collocations.
we can say that american WAS influenced BY African cultures.
8. Watch carefully about passive tense.
Keep hard work !