data on expenditure on the needs of older people in Australia

ahmad irfan 1 / -  
the chart describes the expndeture trend of three variety of basic need such as food and drink, resttaurant and hotel, and entertaiment among defferent age of residents in the UK in 2004.

in general perspective, the most expenses which spent by people in 61 yaers old above was in intermaiment and food. meanwhile, the people under 30 years old prefer to spent their whealt to the hote and restaurant.

based on the chart, . food and drink figure experienced stable incerases start from over 5% at people under 30 years old to almost reached 25% in 76 years old above. meanwhile, the entertaiment number growt slighlty from about 7% to almost 15% at 46-60 years old people then increasing signficantly until had same number of entertaiment figure at people in 61-75 years old. however, the trend was down to alomost 10% in 76+ years old peole.

on the other hand, the trend of restaurant and hotel reached almost 15% in the begining. however, the trend experienced slightly decrease in 31 to 60 years old categories. meanwhile, the number down dramatically which reached under 5% in 61-75 years old and rise slighlty to 6% in 76+ years old
While the essay meets the appropriate number of words to be considered for high marks per scoring section, the essay has too many problems to meet the passing standard per section. The main problem is the lack of the writer to spell correctly in English, followed by his shortcomings when it comes to the sentence structure guidelines for the English standards. His punctuation usage is also incorrect throughout the essay. The lack of proper formatting in paragraphs and using a capital letter for the first word of a new sentence will also result in greatly reduced scores overall. There is no point in reviewing the content of the essay at this point because it will not get a passing score anyway.

Home / Writing Feedback / data on expenditure on the needs of older people in Australia