Unanswered [7] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback 3

How to Deal with Depression; Three bad influences

to get rid of depression

In recent years, depression is becoming increasingly common. Three bad influences that it can bring about are listed as follows:
First, people suffered from depression are often in bad moods, which may lead to conflictions among people. Second, they are less likely to be engaged in out-door activities than normal people, which are conducive to them both physically and mentally. Third, depression is a leading cause for people's committing suicide. Millions of people lost their lives because of it.

For self-help, there are many methods that they can take to get rid of it. Keeping smiling is the first step, for 'Smile is the cure to all diseases.' Moreover, chatting with others is another good method, because great power can be conveyed through it.

邱晨 , I am not sure what the purpose of your paper is because you did not post your full research for our review. So I can't comment on the content of your essay, but I can comment on the presentation. It has several problems that mar and otherwise promising research paper. The first problem with the essay is your tense usage. You need to be consistent. Since you opened the statement with a reference to past years, then the succeeding information presentation must follow the same time frame reference. Next, you need to work on your sentence development skills. Your sentences are improperly developed and has obvious problems in reference to past, present, and future action references. If you use an online free grammar checker, these problems can be spotted and immediately corrected. If you use Word 2016 to write your paper, those mistakes would be automatically corrected as well. Basically, this paper has potential in terms of being informative and helpful. The problem is that the reader will have a hard time understanding what you have to say because of the errors in sentence and thought presentation. As I said before, these problems can be easily resolved using the proper apps.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to Deal with Depression; Three bad influences