As the delegate of Poland, and to share the idea about Euro crisis

echo5016 6 / 11 1  
In the essay below, I should answer the four question in it.
Questions A Resolution Must Answer
1. Ever since the sovereign-debt crisis, the problem of high-debt level in many European
countries had surfaced. What is the long-term goal and method for the European Union
to solve this problem?
2. Are current law systems and contracts in Europe suitable for further economic
integration? If not, what would be the main differences and concerns of creating new
ones?
3. What roles do observer states and non-European countries play in further economic
integration? Should any regulations be placed on them?
4. The economic conditions are not fairly the same between western and eastern
European countries. How should we take this into consideration and integrate both into a larger common market in the future?

Essay

Committee: European Union (EU)
Topic: The economic problem of EU
Country: Republic of Poland
Delegate: Echo Lin
Date: June 2012

Introduction
The Republic of Poland is known as her enriched historic background and diverse culture, and also the potential of economy in the EU. After the period that had been controlled under Soviet Union, Poland really find her own way to use the dominance in culture and industry, and earn the very great saving in the world.

As one of the member in EU, we may not be the spot of Europe, yet will still the very important country in nowadays.

The Republic of Poland Situation
The fiscal problem in Poland is not as serious as Spain or Greece; Poland is recognized as a regional economic power within Central Europe, possessing nearly 40 percent of the 500 biggest companies in the region (by revenues). We were the only member of the EU to avoid the recession of the late 2000s, a testament to the Polish economy's stability.

Yet even in Poland growth is slowing. According to the report from Economist, "the euro crisis has hit exports, two-thirds of which go to the euro zone. A weakening euro does not help. Poland's unemployment is about 13%, around a five-year high." The integration of economic is the concept of EU, once one of the countries' financial has getting trouble, the other members' internal economy will be influenced as well.

Republic of Poland's views
Owning to the weakening financial problem in Spain and Greece, we had declare that Poland will still try to enter the Euro zone, however, we will observe carefully about the new policy toward Euro crisis.

Frankly speaking, Poland's exports will be influenced by the countries which are suffering the financial crisis; hence, the long-term goal for EU to solve the problem is to establish the effective institution which can independently deal with Euro zone countries' financial quarrel; and it is necessarily to revive the Lisbon Treaty, in order to control and strength the fiscal management and the application of using Euro.

In our opinion, the current law systems and contracts in Europe are quietly sufficient for further economic integration; it may not be so rapid for Euro zone countries to recover from economic recession, however, the integration and the revision of many contracts about Euro will help Euro zone countries and even non-European countries recover from this economic crisis.

Conclusion
The roles that Poland and non-European countries play in further economic integration is as important as Germany or any other inner six; for the economy will just like the butterfly effect.

As for the economic conditions between western and eastern European countries, which is also the problem in EU; we suggest that urging the weakening side, and provide some helping program.

Poland is not the member of Euro zone, yet our economic policy will change and adjust as well as the Euro zone countries does; Poland is not suffering from high-debt crisis, yet the country like Greece or other members of PIIGS's economic recession will impact on Poland's exports and imports.

Hence, the Euro crisis is not just the problem of Euro zone members should tackle, because it will spread to other countries around the world.

Thanks a lot!!
tau 4 / 10  
I do believe that we all have our own opinion on every aspects. I believe that youre set to go for this assignment. Good job!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / As the delegate of Poland, and to share the idea about Euro crisis