Describe charts showing students' opinions about services in their university library-Task1 Ielts

tamtran 2 / 4 1  

it support and opening hours

The charts below show the results of a survey conducted by a university library to find out the opinions of full-time and part-time students about its services.

Essay

The four pie charts present the results of a survey carried out by a university library to collect feedbacks from full-time and part-time students about its IT support and opening hours.

Overall, full-time students are more satisfied with both IT support and opening hours than part-time students. Besides, nearly 100% of full-time students are pleased with the opening hours, whilst part-time students show a significant amount of "dissatisfied" towards the IT support, around 45%.

As for IT support, 85% of full-time students are happy with the service whilst nearly half of part-time students are displeased. Additionally, the number of very satisfied part-time students only accounts for 20%, which is less than half the number of very satisfied full-time students.

In terms of opening hours, 99% of full-time students are happy with the opening hours as compared to 95% of the part-time students. In details, more than half of them in the two relevant charts reported that they were very satisfied, 87% for full-time students and 72% for part-time students.

Sunrise011 7 / 14 7  
Dear Tamtran,
I believe you have a clear understanding of the dos and don'ts of explaining charts, yet, I see some redundancy in your work. For instance, when you say "nearly 100% of full-time ..." and then say "In terms of opening hours, 99% ...", you are pretty much saying the same thing.

Other than that you are good.
Good Luck!
OP tamtran 2 / 4 1  
Thank you a lot Sunrise011

Home / Writing Feedback / Describe charts showing students' opinions about services in their university library-Task1 Ielts