Describe a line graph which indicates the average global temperature and co2 levels

LEON315 1 / -  

global temperature and CO2 levels

The line graph compares and contrasts data on the changes in the average temperature and greenhouse gas emission levels on Earth over a forty-five-year period.

Overall, it is clear from the chart that both worldwide temperature and carbon dioxide emission levels tend to increase significantly year over year.
To look in detail, in the period from 1960 to 1985, while co2 levels rose evenly and swiftly from under 320 in 1960 to more than 350 in 1985, the global temperature, however, witnessed fluctuations over the whole period, commencing at zero degrees Celcsus, grew and fell erratically and eventually, reached 0.1 degree Celsius in 1985.

Additionally, in the period from 1985 to 2005, the co2 emissions levels kept observing remarkable surges and ultimately peaked at 380 in 2005. The global temperature, in another evolution, remained unstable; nevertheless, during this period it tended to proliferate then reached its highest point of 0.5 degrees Celsius in 2005.
The summary overview can do with more information separation in the sentence. Based on the data it currently contains, the presentation could have been divided into 3 sentences for better data dissemination. Proper year coverage for the 45 year reference is also a necessary part of the shortened presentation.

Avoid asking the reader to look at the image in greater detail. For one thing, the assumption for this test is that the image is not present for the reader. Hence the need for proper data referencing on your part. For another thing, you did not upload the image with this post for me to compare the information provided. Do you see why the image reference is useless in either instance?

The writer does not provide a proper mix of simple and complex sentences in any paragraph. Proof that he is not knowledgable about proper English sentence structures. He is only capable of writing in run- on sentence format and the only punctuation marks he uses are limited to a comma and period. Both proving a lack of grammar abilities and familiarity.
thuvuvu 2 / 3  
I think your graph did not make any very serious mistakes, however, your sentences is so easy and lack of connection.
luonggiabao01 1 / 3  
I think this essay is not really meaningful as it contains too many simple sentences which leads to lack of connection between statements

Home / Writing Feedback / Describe a line graph which indicates the average global temperature and co2 levels